- Hypnobirthing is not an alternative to medical care and does not constitute medical advice
- Mama’s tlc hypnobirthing courses provide tools, support and information for management of the birthing process and is not in any way a guarantee or promise of expected, imagined or actual outcome of labour or birth.
- Mama’s tlc participants should always seek the advice of a midwife, obstetrician or healthcare professional to answer any questions they have relating to their pregnancy, labour and birth.
- Tacita Croucher at Mama’s tlc accepts no responsibility of liability for harm, complications or inappropriate use of hypnobirthing techniques, resulting from hypnobirthing being used as a substitute for medical advice.
Payment & Cancellation
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Payment of the full balance must be received within 24 hours of the start of your course. If it is not received you will not be able to begin the course.
- In the unlikely event the course should be cancelled by the teacher, Mama’s tlc will rearrange the course as best to suit all participants. If no other arrangements can be made a full refund will be given.
- Should the participant decide to cancel more than 3 weeks prior to the course start date a partial refund of 75% will be given.
- Should the participant decide to cancel less than 3 weeks prior to the course start date, or during the course, no refund will be given.
- Should your baby arrive before or during the course, you may request a pro rata refund for the sessions you did not complete.
- If you need to cancel a session due to sickness, Mama’s tlc will endeavour to invite you to attend the next available class. If you have booked a private session, the session can be rescheduled at a time to convenient to you and Mama’s tlc.
Data Protection and Privacy
- Information will be used lawfully and with transparency and may comprise names, contact details, past and present pregnancy and birth information, personal feedback and stories.
- Information may be used for communication, appropriate preparation for services offered, health and safety, and completion of feedback and documentation.
- Information taken will be relevant to the purposes identified above. Permission will be sought for any uses outside of those listed above.
- Information will only be kept for as long as necessary according to ongoing need or statutory requirements for insurance purposes.
- Information will be kept securely to prevent it being lost, destroyed or damaged. Electronic information will be kept on a password protected device. Any information kept in cloud storage will be withing a GDPR compliant system.
- Information will never be passed on, or shown, to a third party unless express consent is given.